Opsidian makes it easy for developers to query their AWS using natural language or CLI commands. This allows teams to:
- Collaborate easier on AWS infrastructure without leaving Slack.
- Run more atomic commands than the AWS CLI
- making it easier to discuss on Slack.
- Use natural language let devs who are not AWS experts query and participate in tackling infrastructure challenges without remembering CLI command syntax.
- Use multiple AWS profiles/accounts.
For security reasons we allow read-only commands to be performed. Opsidian supports many AWS services, including: Kinesis, SQS, ECS, EC2, API Gateway, RDS, S3, DynamoDB, ELB, EMR, ElastiCache and Lambda. You can see our full command and AWS service coverage at http://opsidian.ai/commands