Direct message users from guild and more
- Read commands: How else would it be able to receive commands?!
- Send messages: To respond to commands I guess
- Connect: If you want someone to play music, you will grant him permission to come into your voice channel, right?
- Speak: And when they come to your voice channel, you will kindly allow them to speak, riiiight?
- Embed links: Used for.. Embedding all sorts of links
- Change nickname: Allows bot to change its nickname. Will be used in future commands.
- Add reactions: Used for "Are you sure?" prompts when kicking/banning users
- Kick members: For "*kick" command, bot will NEVER kick users by himself, and the command issuer is always logged in Audit logs
- Ban members: For "*ban" command, bot will NEVER EVER EVER ban users by himself, and the command issuer is always logged in Audit logs
- Manage roles: For "*setRole", "*removeRole" and "*addRole" commands.