Too busy or too lazy to open Newton and deal with your email? Just ask Alexa. The Newton skill ensures you stay on top of your emails without having to reach for your phone or computer.
Hear your phone buzzing but it’s out of your reach? Just say “Alexa, ask Newton who just mailed me” and quickly get to know who sent you the email.
See it in action - http://bit.ly/2qO1XVX
Newton supercharges your email with power features like Read Receipts, Send Later, Undo Send and more for iOS, Android & Mac.
Works with ALL types of accounts including Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail/Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and all IMAP accounts.
*Set up Newton for Alexa in 60 seconds*
1. Hit Enable to link your account, you’ll be taken to the authorization page.
2. Log in using your Newton account.
3. The skill will be ready for use.
*Here’s how it works*
- Start by saying “Alexa, ask Newton if I've got mail”
- Alexa will tell you the names of the senders and ask if you’d like her to read them for you. Just reply Yes or No.
- After a mail is read, you can choose to Snooze, Delete, Mark as Read, Archive, Mark as Spam etc
- You can also interrupt her if you wish to, by saying, "Alexa, read again", "Alexa, read next" and "Alexa, read previous mail"
- At any point of time if you want to stop, just say “Alexa, stop”
For more information, visit https://newtonhq.com or reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.