In the world of increasing complexity, simple means useful. With Tracky, you no longer need to distract yourself with a separate app or website to toggle timers; Tracky allows you to do it straight from Slack, which you probably use all the time anyway. You can even generate your weekly, monthly, whatever reports with a simple command in Slack and display them to other team members. Sounds like a time tracker you would actually use?
- report and monitor your work time straight from Slack
- generate and display your work time reports to other members of your Slack team
- all the data is synced with your iPhone in real time
- the app is fully functional when offline, data resyncs seamlessly once connection is restored
- you don’t need an admin in your Slack team to set up integration, just click on the "Add to Slack" button and voila, it's done!